3. Raspberry Luscious Liquid Lipstick - A surprising new favorite here. Lasts for a decent amount of time, not sticky, medium sheer color, and convenient applicator. May have to try some other colors.
4. Turks & Caicos Contouring Blush Bronzing Powder - The St. Lucia version of this is my easy morning blush and bronzer when I don't want to think about it, so I wanted to try another version. A little disappointed at how much shimmer is in it though.
5. Sunset Single Eyeshadow - Showed up broken :(
6. Retractable Lip Brush - Convenient but seems to be pretty low quality. The brush is very rough.
7. Small Stipple Brush - This is my second one so I can switch between blushes without having to constantly wash it. When I first used this it changed my cream blush world, discovery thanks to emilynoel83 on YouTube.
8. Pink Petal Lip Stain - Easy to use and nice basic pink color. For a "stain" it doesn't last all that long though, probably because I keep putting lip balm over it. I will have to try it under the Raspberry Luscious Liquid Lipstick.
9. Daily Moisture Stick - Purchased, once again, because of this emilynoel83 video. If she did a whole video dedicated to it, must be worth a try, right? Will probably be more useful in winter than in summer.
10. Lip Exfoliator - Not sure what to make of this. Seems to be sugar held together with lip balm and shaped like lipstick.
11. Makeup Remover Pen - This is a backup, since mine is currently well loved. Perfect for when your mascara goes a little crazy in the morning.